Sunday, August 8, 2010

I love baking!

I really can't help myself. Honestly whenever I look at a recipe book the first thing I do is turn to the dessert section to see what kind of desserts and sweet things are in the book. That's pretty much how I determine if it's a good cookbook or not. I like to bake when I have some free time...sure beats cleaning any day! I came across this recipe on a blog and immediately I had to make it. They're M&M cookie bars and cookie bars are so much nicer than individual cookies because I detest taking too much time to bake things (and not using more than one pan if I can help it!) I happened to have gone down to the States shortly before this and had a stash of peanut butter M&M's, mint M&M's (side note: those ones are seriously to die for; I pretty much inhaled them), pretzel M&M's, and regular M&M's (do I have a problem?). There was a plethora of M&M's in my bars. They were fantastic! UPDATE: Here's where I found the recipe

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a good thing we don't live close...:) I'd be over every day sneaking things to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious; as always. It reminds me of the Pizzookie! (Which I made last night for a baptism this afternoon). Do share the recipe.

    ReplyDelete