Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another genius recipe!

I often have a lot of overripe bananas sitting around and I forbid Dave to throw them out because they're delicious in smoothies but especially banana muffins and banana bread. I came across this recipe - banana bread with a coconut lime glaze - and thought it sounded divine. It came out delicious and I had to limit people from eating the entire loaf in one go! UPDATE: Ok, so I guess I should post my recipes in case people care!! This one can be found here

5 comments:

  1. YUM!!!! I think I could eat about anything topped with a coconut lime glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm this sounds and looks really good, i love bananas and like the idea of the coconut lime glaze, do you have the recipe I'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Jennifer - I think you need to pursue a career in food. I am drooling already. I must try this. Do share the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I made one. In fact I made two. But, I haven't had a chance to taste them yet :( as they were given away.
    Somehow mine didn't look quite as professional as yours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I finally made another one. Oh my, it is just divinely delicious. So tasty and I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete