Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I Love...

Here are a few products that have made my life more livable (especially on those days when very little sleep has been had). I feel much more human with a few of these puppies in my arsenal!
Ahhh, the flat iron. Makes me feel polished and sophisticated (also I can't say enough about a great salon haircut)!
I love love love this colour, although I don't own it....yet!
This liquid eyeliner is wonderful (with some practice)
Urban decay eyeshadows...lots of colour, pigment, love them!
Mac lipglass - I have a few different shades. I always inhale their scent, they're all vanilla-y.
Mac fluidline (another eyeliner) - my current shade is blitz and glitz (black with tiny gold flecks)
Amazing! Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion. NO CREASING!! Also having good eyeshadow helps with that too.
Mac prep and prime - great for those days when kids interrupt my routine. As long as this is on, I can come back to foundation when the children are distracted (even though I end up doing my makeup at the kitchen table!)
Mac pro lash mascara. I love trying new mascaras. This one is quite nice. I also have the waterproof version, and I must admit, it's my first waterproof mascara ever!
The crowning glory! Unfortunately I have not been endowed with lovely creamy smooth perfect skin. Therefore I need a little (and some days a LOT) of help with that! This has been the best foundation ever! I wish I could get away with mineral foundation or something like that, but this is it for me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment